Reactive: Changes its intent every time it takes damage.
Has an equal chance of using Multi-Strike, Strong Strike, Flail, or Wither on the first turn.
Afterwards, has a 10% chance of using Implant, 30% chance of using Flail, 20% chance of using Wither, 30% chance of using Multi-Strike and 10% chance of using Strong Strike every turn. These chances also apply when changing intent due to Reactive.
Can use Implant only once per combat.
Cannot use a move twice in a row, and cannot roll the same intent to the previous one when triggering Reactive.
|Implant||Permanently adds a Parasite to your deck.||Permanently adds a Parasite to your deck.|
|Flail||Deal 15 damage, gain 16 Block.||Deal 16 damage, gain 18 Block.|
|Wither||Deal 10 damage, apply 2 Weak and 2 Vulnerable.||Deal 12 damage, apply 2 Weak and 2 Vulnerable.|
|Multi-Strike||Deal 7 x 3 damage.||Deal 9 x 3 damage.|
|Strong Strike||Deal 32 damage.||Deal 38 damage.|
- Weekly Patch 56: The Collector
- Writhing Mass' strong hit damage nerfed 34 -> 32. 40 -> 38 (Ascension 2)
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Writhing Mass enemy's attacks deal slightly less damage.
- Fixed issue when Writhing Mass enemy would sometimes not change its intent when hit.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Fixing issues with Writhing Mass displaying the incorrect intent on turn 1.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- A Writhing Mass wriggles into Act 3.