- Wraith Form can be amazing in a Blur or Calipers run, where you can stockpile a ton of block in advance of losing all your Dexterity.
- Wraith Form works very well with any source of Block that isn't affected by Dexterity.
- It can be less harmful if you can gain Dexterity.
Old Wraith Form Edit
This was reworked on April 12, 2018 (Patch 20), from the following effect: Whenever you play a skill, deal 3 (5) damage to a random enemy.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Wraith Form card nerf: 3 -> 2 Intangible. Wraith Form+ nerf: 4 -> 3 Intangible.
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Wraith Form power now properly counts as a debuff. (Like Biased Cognition)
- Weekly Patch 24: Potions?!
- Updated wording on Wraith Form card for clarification.
- Weekly Patch 20: Immolate
- Wraith Form is completely reworked to give you 3 turns of Intangible while progressively decreasing your Dexterity each turn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.