Whirlwind is an Attack card for the Ironclad. It deals 5 damage to every enemy one time for every bit of Energy spent. As an Uncommon card, it appears as a reward for combat, although less often than Commons.
Upon upgrade, each hit deals 3 more damage.
- As a multi-hit attack, it benefits highly from Strength so long as more than 1 Energy is used.
- Although using it with 0 Energy will have no immediate effect, it still counts as an Attack card played.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Adding VFX for Whirlwind card.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding SFX for Whirlwind card + Guardian enemy.
- Updating SFX for Whirlwind (card AND Guardian enemy).
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Whirlwind card gets an additional SFX.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Fixed issue where playing cost X cards quickly after energy gain cards failed. Offering -> Whirlwind
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Removing 'Spend all [R].' from all X-cost cards for consistency.
- Fixed bug where cost X cards do not work with energy gain cards if played too fast.