Weak creatures deal 25% less damage with Attacks.
When an enemy is Weakened, they deal 25% less damage with Attacks (40% less with Paper Krane).
Stacks of Weak only increase the duration. For example, 2 weak will last 2 turns, and 5 weak will last 5 turns, but in both cases they will deal 25% less damage.
Weak damage is rounded down. For example, Byrd deals 1 damage at a time. While weak it deals 0 instead of 0,75.
Any Character Edit
- Doubt (Curse): Gain 1 Weak at the end of your turn.
- Ginger (Relic): Player is immune to Weak.
- Gremlin Visage (Relic): Start each combat with 1 Weak.
- Red Mask (Relic): At the start of combat, apply 1 Weak to all enemies.
- Weak Potion: Apply 3 Weak to target enemy.
- Champion Belt (Relic): Whenever you apply 1 Vulnerable, also apply 1 Weak.