Cards can only be upgraded once, with the exception of Searing Blow.
Ordinarily, this is done by the "Smith" command in Rest sites.
Multiple Relics can upgrade cards.
This can also be done in a multitude of Events.
Upgrade-based Cards Edit
- Armaments: Directly upgrade 1 card in your hand for this combat. Armaments+ upgrades all cards in your hand for that combat.
- Apotheosis: Upgrade ALL cards in your deck for this combat.
- Searing Blow: Can be upgraded an infinite number of times. The first upgrade gives 4 extra damage. Each further upgrade gives 1 more damage than the previous upgrade.
Relics that Upgrade Cards Edit
- Frozen Egg: All Power cards gained will be automatically upgraded.
- Molten Egg: All Attack cards gained will be automatically upgraded.
- Toxic Egg: All Skill cards gained will be automatically upgraded.
- War Paint: On pickup, upgrades 2 random Skills.
- Whetstone: On pickup, upgrades 2 random Attacks.
- Tiny House: On pickup, upgrades 1 random card.
- Warped Tongs: At the start of every turn, upgrades a random card in your hand for that combat.
Events that Upgrade Cards Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.