Whenever you have no cards in hand, draw a card. This enables 1 card otk decks, and has great synergy with extra energy relics.
Will not activate if you have only unplayable cards in your hand.
Unceasing Top is a Rare Relic.
- The Top is a reference to the film "Inception".
- The name is also likely a reference to the phrase to "top deck" used in many card games (which means to rely on drawing a good card when a player can draw a single card off the top of their deck). The relic allows the player to potentially top-deck forever, hence an unceasing top.
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Fixed issue where cards from Unceasing Top were offset on the far left if using a controller.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- We added special runs that you can play by entering specific seeds:
- INCEPTI0N Start with Unceasing Top _(it's a dream come true!)_
- Unceasing Top no longer infinitly spins when you are out of cards (hand/discard/draw pile)
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Fixed instance where Unceasing Top wouldn't draw cards.
- Weekly Patch 20: Immolate
- Unceasing Top relic + Queueing End Turn should now function properly together.
- Unceasing Top relic no longer triggers after Statuses and Curses autoplay.
- Weekly Patch 19: Seed
- End of turn cards (curses & statuses) are no longer "played". Should fix issues with Unceasing Top.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Unceasing Top now clarifies that it's during your turn only.
- Unceasing Top now triggers 0.2 seconds faster.
- Cards now teleport instantly (logically, not visually) fixing race conditions with Headbutt and Unceasing Top.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Unceasing Top is now Rare (was Uncommon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.