The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Upgrading True Grit increases the Block gain from 7 to 9. It also allows the player to select the card to Exhaust instead of picking one at random.
Synergies and Interactions Edit
- While True Grit only grants two more points of Block than , its strength is the ability to Exhaust cards.
- Exhaustion triggers many strong effects, including Feel No Pain, Sentinel, Dark Embrace, Charon's Ashes, and the Dead Branch. It also disposes of Curse and Status cards.
- Even without dedicated combos, the card allows the player to strip out weaker cards, like Pummel against a Spiker, to increase the strength of later draws.
- Upgrading True Grit is highly recommended. Without the ability to select the card, combos are coin flips, and the player runs the risk of Exhausting a powerful card.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Fixed issue where True Grit card was not behaving correctly with seeded runs.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- True Grit card is now properly seeded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.