Transmutation is a Neutral Skill card. when played, it will give you random colorless cards depending on your current Energy, and will make them cost 0 for that turn. After using it, it will be exhausted.
The upgraded version will give you the upgraded versions of the colorless cards instead.
It can only generate a card that is available through shop and rewards. It cannot generate a healing card.
Excluded Cards[edit | edit source]
- Bite (Healing and event-exclusive)
- Ritual Dagger (Event-exclusive)
- Shiv (Cards effect only)
- Smite (Cards effect only)
- Through Violence (Card effect only)
- Bandage Up (Healing)
- Apparition (Event-exclusive)
- J.A.X. (Event-exclusive)
- Beta (Card effect only)
- Insight (Cards effect only)
- Miracle (Cards, relics, and potion effect only)
- Safety (Card effect only)
- Omega (Card effect only)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Weekly Patch 8, Transmutation was a 0-cost Skill with the following text: Transform your Hand. Exhaust.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- Corruption and other cost reducing cards no longer make X cost cards like Transmutation and Malaise display cost 0.
- All sources of random temporary card generation in combat (like Dead Branch) can no longer generate cards that provide healing.
- New tip added to indicate that healing cards cannot be generated randomly during combat.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Transmutation card buffed. Cards acquired by Transmutation now cost 0 for the turn.
- Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
- Transmutation+ no longer gives you a free card.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Shiv and J.A.X can no longer spawn from effects like Jack Of All Trades and Transmutation.
- Removing 'Spend all [R].' from all X-cost cards for consistency.
- Fixed bug where cost X cards do not work with energy gain cards if played too fast.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Transmutation reworked. Cost X -> Gain X random colorless cards (+upgrades)
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Fixed typo in Transmutation card description.