The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Rules and mechanicsEdit
- Every eligible card has the same chance to be picked. A card is just as likely to become a Demon Form as it is a Flex.
- A Curse will only transform into another Curse.
- A card cannot transform into the same card.
- Cannot transform a card into a Basic card.
- A colored (i.e. character-specific) card will only turn into another card of the same color. This means that, under normal circumstances, the player would only receive a card of their current character.
- Colorless Cards will only transform into another colorless card.
- They cannot transform into Special cards.
- Mechanically, the old card is removed and the new card is added to your Deck. Because of this, the rules and effects for card removal/add are applied:
- Cards that cannot be removed, such as Bottled cards, Necronomicurse, and Curse of the Bell, cannot be transformed.
- An Upgraded card will not (normally) transform into an Upgraded card, since the original was removed and replaced.
- Molten Egg, Toxic Egg, and Frozen Egg will upgrade the new card, since it is added to your deck.
- Omamori and Darkstone Periapt will trigger if you Transform a Curse, since a new Curse is added.
- Hoarder modifier will add 3 copies instead of 1.
Sources of TransformEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.