The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Toxic Egg is an Uncommon Relic.
- Toxic Egg visually references the facehugger egg from the Alien trilogy.
- This relic does not spawn beyond floor 48, excluding Endless mode.
- Weekly Patch 53: Blizzard
- Fix for Egg relics causing an issue with cards in the Library event screen.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Egg relics no longer spawn beyond floor 48 (excludes Endless mode).
- Weekly Patch 32: Face Trader
- Buying an egg relic in the shop will now correctly show cards in the shop upgraded.
- Weekly Patch 31: Custom Mode
- Match and Keep cards are now viewed as upgraded w/ Egg relics.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Egg relics now show pre-upgraded cards for Sensory Stone event's choices.
- Weekly Patch 24: Potions?!
- The three egg relics will now show the cards they are affecting as upgraded in card reward screens and shops.
- Weekly Patch 13: Thinking Ahead
- Egg relics (Toxic, Molten, Frozen) can now appear at Neow and some other scenarios.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- All 3 Egg relics (Molten/Toxic/Frozen) are now reworked. New eggs are Uncommon.
- Toxic Egg: Whenever you add a Skill card to your deck, it is Upgraded.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- You can no longer cancel out of the selection screen for Egg relics.
- Toxic Egg is now Common (was Uncommon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.