Tiny Chest is a Common Relic.
The "treasure" mentioned in the description means encountering a Chest.
The increased number of chests makes this relic potentially negative with Cursed Key.
This relic does not spawn beyond floor 40, excluding Endless mode.
(BETA) Every 4th ? room is a Treasure room.
- The "10%" number can be misleading, since it does not increase chance to encounter a chest by 10% of your current chance but rather adds a flat 10% to it instead. Base chance to find a chest in a ? room is 2%.
- The chance of encountering a chest increases by 2% whenever you encounter a ? room without a chest in it and resets upon finding a chest in a ? room or entering a new act. Tiny chest increases base chance to 12% but does not change the 2% increase.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Tiny Chest relic no longer spawns beyond floor 40 (excludes Endless mode).
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Small adjustment to Tiny Chest logic.