The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Condition in parentheses are for Ascension 15 or higher.
[Buy 1 Potion] 20 Gold.
[Buy 2 Potions] 30 Gold.
[Buy 3 Potions] 40 Gold.
[Leave] Nothing happens. (Lose HP equal to 5% of Max HP)
|From the darkness, an arm pulls you into a small shop. As your eyes adjust, you see a pale woman in sharp clothes gesturing towards a wall of potions.|
|"Buy a potion. Now!" she states.|
|Buy any number of Potions|
|Pale Woman: "Good. Now leave."|
|You exit the shop cautiously.|
|Her gloved fist collides with your face, nearly knocking you off your feet.|
|Pale Woman: "Get out before I litter the floor with your guts."|
|You take her word and exit with your guts still safely in your body.|
- Potions are generally useful, and this event cost less money compared to the Merchant to obtain the same number of potion. The only risk is its random nature.
- You do not get to choose what potion to buy. Once you choose a number of potion you would like to buy from her, a random selections of potions will be offered to you. You may choose to pick them or skip them.
- This event will only spawn if you have at least 50 gold.
- Weekly Patch 15: Surprise Patch
- Woman in Blue event now correctly describes what happens on Ascension 15.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.