Whenever an enemy dies, transfer any Poison it has to a random enemy.
Can only be obtained as the Silent.
With Snecko Skull, 1 additional Poison will be added during the transfer.
If an enemy is killed by poison damage, the transferred poison will not deal damage this turn (regardless of what order enemies are in). If an enemy is killed by an attack which would also cause poison (due to Poisoned Stab or Envenom), that poison is not transferred.
The Specimen is a Rare Relic.
- The specimen is a reference to Kaiman from the manga Dorohedoro.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Specimen relic now uses the same code as other relics for applying its effect.
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Updated relic asset for The Specimen.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Fixed issue where The Specimen's Poison transfer failed if the target died before the transfer.
- Poison transfer target for The Specimen is now seeded random.
- Weekly Patch 19: Seed
- The Specimen relic rarity changed. Boss -> Rare.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Fixed issue where Specimen triggering + Exploder Explosion caused a crash.