The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Colosseum is an Act 2 Event, but only appears in the top half of the act. It forces a fight with two Slavers, then gives the player the option to fight more enemies for a large reward.
Once the battle is over, the following 2 options are given:
Brings up the map screen.
[VICTORY] A powerful fight with many rewards.
- While the fight with the slavers is not optional, the second fight is completely optional.
- As the Gremlin Nob is in front of the Taskmaster, it cannot apply Vulnerable, but it is still powerful and gains Strength from Skills played; it should be dispatched quickly. The Taskmaster, on the other hand, can fill your discard pile with Wounds, but does less damage overall.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Colosseum event now appears only at the top half of Act 2.
- Slay the Spire 1.0: Farewell Early Access
- Colossuem Nob fight ordering swapped so that the Nob can apply Vulnerable.
- Weekly Patch 56: The Collector
- Colosseum event's second fight is now a Gremlin Nob + Taskmaster (rather than 2 Gremlin Nobs)
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Orb VFX no longer render in the background of the Colosseum event.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- Colosseum Nobs no longer play double music.
- Fixed bug causing block to maintain between colosseum combats.
- Fixed Smoke Bomb and Colosseum bug that caused the player to go invisible.
- Killing a Colosseum Nob no longer causes the music to stop.
- Weekly Patch 39: We Meet Again!
- Added City Event: The Colosseum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.