FANDOM


The Collector


Pattern

Always starts with Spawn and always uses the Mega Debuff on the 4th turn. Can only have a maximum of 2 Torch Heads throughout battle.

If one of the Torch Heads are dead, has a 25% chance of using Spawn, 45% chance of using Fireball and 30% chance of using Buff.

If both Torch Heads are alive, has a 70% chance of using Fireball and a 30% chance of using Buff.

Cannot use Buff twice in a row and cannot use Fireball three times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 4+ Asc 19+
Buff
Intent - Buff - Defend
All enemies gain 3 Strength. Gains 15 Block. All enemies gain 4 Strength. Gains 18 Block. All enemies gain 5 Strength. Gains 23 Block.
Fireball Attack intent 4 Deals 18 damage. Deals 21 damage. Deals 21 damage.

Mega Debuff

Debuff2
Applies 3 Weak, 3 Frail and 3 Vulnerable. Applies 3 Weak, 3 Frail and 3 Vulnerable. Applies 5 Weak, 5 Frail and 5 Vulnerable.

Spawn

Intent - Unknown
Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads. Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads. Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.

Torch Head

Name Intent Effect
Tackle Attack Intent 2 Deals 7 damage.

Gallery

Update History

  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating SFX for Collector Debuff and Summon.
  • Weekly Patch 41: Chill
    • Added SFX for Minion spawn and Debuff attack for the Collector.
  • Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
    • The Collector changes. Now only spawns 2 minions. However, revives both minions at once.
    • Torch Head buffed (24 - 31 HP) -> (38 - 40 HP). 6 -> 7 damage.
  • Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
    • The Collector respawns its minions considerably less often when certain criteria is met: (100% -> 25%)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.