The Collector[edit | edit source]


Pattern[edit | edit source]

Always starts with Spawn and always uses the Mega Debuff on the 4th turn. Can only have a maximum of 2 Torch Heads throughout battle.

If one or more of the Torch Heads are dead, has a 25% chance of using Spawn, 45% chance of using Fireball and 30% chance of using Buff.

If both Torch Heads are alive, has a 70% chance of using Fireball and a 30% chance of using Buff.

Cannot use Buff twice in a row and cannot use Fireball three times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 4+ Asc 19+
Buff
Intent - Buff - Defend.png
All enemies gain 3 Strength. Gains 15 Block. All enemies gain 4 Strength. Gains 18 Block. All enemies gain 5 Strength. Gains 23 Block.
Fireball Attack intent 4.png Deals 18 damage. Deals 21 damage. Deals 21 damage.

Mega Debuff

Debuff2.png
Applies 3 Weak, 3 Vulnerable, and 3 Frail (in that order) Applies 3 Weak, 3 Vulnerable, and 3 Frail (in that order) Applies 5 Weak, 5 Vulnerable, and 5 Frail (in that order)

Spawn

Intent - Unknown.png
Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads. Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads. Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.

Torch Head[edit | edit source]

Name Intent Effect
Tackle Attack Intent 2.png Deals 7 damage.

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • The Collector is confirmed to be female by one of the developers.[1]

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Update History[edit | edit source]

  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating SFX for Collector Debuff and Summon.
  • Weekly Patch 41: Chill
    • Added SFX for Minion spawn and Debuff attack for the Collector.
  • Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
    • The Collector changes. Now only spawns 2 minions. However, revives both minions at once.
    • Torch Head buffed (24 - 31 HP) -> (38 - 40 HP). 6 -> 7 damage.
  • Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
    • The Collector respawns its minions considerably less often when certain criteria is met: (100% -> 25%)

Notes[edit | edit source]

Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.