Always starts with Spawn and always uses the Mega Debuff on turn 4. Can only have a maximum of 2 Torch Heads throughout the battle.
If one or more of the Torch Heads are dead, has a 25% chance of using Spawn, 45% chance of using Fireball and 30% chance of using Buff.
If both Torch Heads are alive, has a 70% chance of using Fireball and a 30% chance of using Buff.
Cannot use Buff twice in a row and cannot use Fireball three times in a row.
|Buff||All enemies gain 3 Strength. Gains 15 Block.|
|All enemies gain 4 4+ Strength. Gains 18 4+ Block.|
|All enemies gain 5 19+ Strength. Gains 23 19+ Block.|
|Fireball||Deals 18 damage.|
|Deals 21 4+ damage.|
|Applies 3 Weak, 3 Vulnerable, and 3 Frail (in that order).|
|Applies 5 19+ Weak, 5 19+ Vulnerable, and|
|Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.|
A Minion spawned by the Collector.
Always uses Tackle.
|Tackle||Deals 7 damage.|
- The Collector is confirmed to be female by one of the developers.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Collector Debuff and Summon.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- Added SFX for Minion spawn and Debuff attack for the Collector.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- The Collector changes. Now only spawns 2 minions. However, revives both minions at once.
- Torch Head buffed (24 - 31 HP) -> (38 - 40 HP). 6 -> 7 damage.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- The Collector respawns its minions considerably less often when certain criteria is met: (100% -> 25%)
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|