The Collector Edit
Always starts with Spawn and always uses the Mega Debuff on the 4th turn. Can only have a maximum of 2 Torch Heads throughout battle.
If one of the Torch Heads are dead, has a 25% chance of using Spawn, 45% chance of using Fireball and 30% chance of using Buff.
If both Torch Heads are alive, has a 70% chance of using Fireball and a 30% chance of using Buff.
Cannot use Buff twice in a row and cannot use Fireball three times in a row.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 4+||Asc 19+|
|Buff||All enemies gain 3 Strength. Gains 15 Block.||All enemies gain 4 Strength. Gains 18 Block.||All enemies gain 5 Strength. Gains 23 Block.|
|Fireball||Deals 18 damage.||Deals 21 damage.||Deals 21 damage.|
|Applies 3 Weak, 3 Frail and 3 Vulnerable.||Applies 3 Weak, 3 Frail and 3 Vulnerable.||Applies 5 Weak, 5 Frail and 5 Vulnerable.|
|Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.||Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.||Spawns up to 2 Torch Heads.|
Torch Head Edit
|Tackle||Deals 7 damage.|
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Collector Debuff and Summon.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- Added SFX for Minion spawn and Debuff attack for the Collector.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- The Collector changes. Now only spawns 2 minions. However, revives both minions at once.
- Torch Head buffed (24 - 31 HP) -> (38 - 40 HP). 6 -> 7 damage.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- The Collector respawns its minions considerably less often when certain criteria is met: (100% -> 25%)