- The large number of Wounds he shuffles in your deck can be very troublesome, especially on higher Ascension levels.
- If playing as the Silent, Piercing Wail is extremely useful, as all enemies will attack most turns.
- It may be best to kill the Red Slaver in the back first, so that he can't use his entangle ability to prevent you from attacking. In addition, the Vulnerable it applies is very dangerous when 3 enemies are attacking.
- After killing the Red Slaver, it may be a good idea to kill the Blue Slaver next, as it applies Weak, which will actively make your attacks less effective. However, on Ascension 18 and higher, it may be preferable to kill the Taskmaster earlier due to his Strength gain.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 3+||Asc 18+|
|Scouring Whip||Deal 7 damage, shuffle 1 Wound into the discard pile.||Deal 7 damage, shuffle 2 Wounds into the discard pile.||Deal 7 damage, gain 1 Strength and shuffle 3 Wounds into the discard pile.|
- Slay the Spire 1.0: Farewell Early Access
- Colossuem Nob fight ordering swapped so that the Nob can apply Vulnerable.
- Weekly Patch 56: The Collector
- Colosseum event's second fight is now a Gremlin Nob + Taskmaster (rather than 2 Gremlin Nobs)
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Taskmaster's AI is reworked to be more straightforward.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Taskmaster gets yet another nerf.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Slaver Boss now referred to as Taskmaster.
- Taskmaster now always uses Str up on turn 1 and his Whip attack is now a multi-hit with lower starting damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.