Sword Boomerang is an Attack card for the Ironclad. It deals 3 damage to random enemy 3 times. Each target is picked randomly from live targets for each attack. As a Common card, it can be found as a reward after combats.
Upon upgrade, it targets one more target.
- As a multi-hit attack, it benefits three times from Strength bonuses (four times when upgraded).
- This card is possibly a reference to Disney's Hercules. During the training montage with Philoctetes, Hercules bends his sword into a boomerang, cutting off the heads of many training dummies.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed Rip and Tear, Sword Boomerang, and Thunder Strike continuing its hits over Thorns and Shifting powers.
- Fixed Wrist Blade not affecting Sword Boomerang, Rip and Tear, and Thunder Strike.
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Tingsha, Sword Boomerang, Bouncing Flask, Rip and Tear, Thunder Orbs, Havoc, and Juggernaut now utilize seeded enemy target randomization.