Spire Growth is a Monster fought in Act 3 of the Spire.
If the player is not Constricted:
- 50% chance of using Constrict, 50% chance of using Smash.
If the player is Constricted or if Constrict was used last turn:
- 50% chance of using Quick Tackle, 50% chance of using Smash.
In Ascension 17+, Spire Growth will use Constrict on its first turn. Spire Growth will also always use Constrict if the player is not Constricted and it has not used Constrict last turn.
Spire Growth cannot use either attack 3 times in a row.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 2+||Asc 17+|
|Quick Tackle||Deal 16 damage.||Deal 18 damage.||Deal 18 damage.|
|Smash||Deal 22 damage.||Deal 25 damage.||Deal 25 damage.|
|Constrict||Applies 10 Constricted.||Applies 10 Constricted.||Applies 12 Constricted.|
- Weekly Patch 56: The Collector
- Spire Growth's constrict power nerfed 15 -> 12 on Ascension 18.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Constricted Power.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Adding SFX for Time Warp, Flight, Constricted, and Entangle Powers.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Spire Growth enemy is now affected by Ascension 2 and Ascension 7.
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Adding enemy Spire Growth.
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|