Spike Slime (L) Edit
Has 30% chance of using Flame Tackle and 70% chance of using Lick. Cannot use the same move three times in a row.
In Ascension 17+, it can't use Lick twice in a row and can't use Flame Tackle three times in a row.
After splitting, the Medium Spike slimes will not have Split.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 2+||Asc 17+|
|Flame Tackle||Deals 16 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile.||Deals 18 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile.||Deals 18 damage, shuffles 2 Slimed into the discard pile.|
|Lick||Inflicts 2 Frail.||Inflicts 2 Frail.||Inflicts 3 Frail.|
|Split||Dies and spawns 2 Spike Slimes (M) with current HP.||Dies and spawns 2 Spike Slimes (M) with current HP.||Dies and spawns 2 Spike Slimes (M) with current HP.|
Spike Slime (M) Edit
Identical as Spike Slime (L), including Ascension 17+.
|Flame Tackle||Deals 8 damage, shuffles Slimed into the discard pile.||Deals 10 damage, shuffles Slimed into the discard pile.|
|Lick||Inflicts 1 Frail.||Inflicts 1 Frail.|
Spike Slime (S) Edit
|Tackle||Deal 5 damage.||Deal 6 damage.|
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- Slime and Heart enemy SFX no longer play when game is backgrounded.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Slimed Attack.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Slimes no longer make sounds if game is running in background and bg sounds are muted.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Slimed: Replaces Wounds and Draw Reduction debuff from Slime enemies.
- Several Slime enemies now give you Slimed rather than a debuff.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Split Slimes and other spawned minions should now correctly have the Slow power when Time Dilation mod is on.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Meat on the Bone, Red Skull, Slime's Split, and Berserk all trigger on less than or equal to 50% HP and desc are updated to reflect this
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- If something goes wrong with monster IDs in save files, an apologetic slime will now appear.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- New battle in the Exordium: So many slimes!