Snecko Eye is a Boss Relic.
- Draw 2 additional cards each turn. Start each combat Confused.
- Confused is a Debuff. Its effect is to randomize a card's cost whenever you draw the card.
- Cards' costs can only be randomized from 0 to 3.
- When adding new cards, remember that the card's average energy cost is 1.5 with Snecko Eye. This means that cards costing 2 or more become better value than normal, and that cards costing 1 or less become worse value than normal.
- If your deck's average energy cost is less than 1.5, then your average energy cost will go up with Snecko Eye. If that's the case, you shouldn't pick it unless you have time to build around it or unless you have enough card draw to mitigate high-cost hands.
- Snecko Eye has a synergy with Ice Cream; you should save Energy on turns when your cards' costs are low so that you can afford turns when your cards' costs are high.
- Snecko Eye can mitigate the drawback of Hovering Kite; you can discard any cards with costs that are randomized too high to play that turn, and use the Kite's additional energy to play more cards.
- Snecko Eye is very strong with many cards; among them are Bullet Time, Nightmare, Meteor Strike, and Bludgeon. These cards take advantage of Snecko Eye's randomized cost and draw to varying effects.
- Snecko Eye doesn't affect "X" cards.
- Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
- Minor Snecko Eye description fix.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Fix for a scenario which upgrading cards affected by Snecko Eye would sometimes give negative cost cards.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- We added special runs that you can play by entering specific seeds:
- PRAISESNECK0 Will replace your starting relic with Snecko Eye.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Enchiridion now works with Snecko Eye properly.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- New boss relic: Snecko Eye.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.