FANDOM


(Update History)
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Monster_Infobox|image1 = Snecko.png|hp = 114-120 (120-125 on [[Ascension]] 7+|debut_floor = 2}}'''Snecko''' is a [[Monsters|normal encounter]] found in Act 2. Its usage of {{KW|Confused}} combined with its ability to make the player {{KW|Vulnerable}} may make it appear to be a strong encounter, but many higher-cost decks will benefit from the {{KW|Confused}} and defeat the snecko easily. Lower cost decks, however, may have a more difficult time.
+
{{Monster_Infobox|image1 = Snecko.png|hp = 114-120 <br> 120-125 (Ascension 7+)|in_party_with= None|debut_floor = 2|starting_buff=None}}'''Snecko''' is a [[Monsters|Normal Encounter]] found in Act 2. Its usage of {{KW|Confused}} combined with its ability to make the player {{KW|Vulnerable}} may make it appear to be a strong encounter, but many higher-cost decks will benefit from the {{KW|Confused}} and defeat the snecko easily. Lower cost decks, however, may have a more difficult time.
   
 
== Pattern ==
 
== Pattern ==
# Perplexing Glare
+
Always starts with Perplexing Glare.
# 60% chance of using Bite, 40% chance of using Tail Whip.
+
# Repeat 2 until end of combat.
+
Afterwards, it has a 60% chance of using Bite and a 40% chance of using Tail Whip every turn.
 
Snecko cannot use Bite 3 times in a row.
 
Snecko cannot use Bite 3 times in a row.
 
{| class="article-table" style="width:650px;" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" border="0"
 
{| class="article-table" style="width:650px;" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" border="0"
Line 33: Line 33:
   
 
== Tips ==
 
== Tips ==
* Because Snecko inflicts {{KW|Confused}}, higher cost decks(such as those using {{C|Perfected Strike}}) will actually benefit from the debuff rather than suffer.
+
* Because Snecko inflicts {{KW|Confused}}, deck filled with costly cards (such as those using {{C|Perfected Strike}}) will actually benefit from the debuff rather than suffer.
** Decks that rely on low-cost cards can instead negate the {{KW|Confused}} debuff with any source of {{KW|Artifact}}.
+
** Decks that rely on low-cost cards can instead negate the {{KW|Confused}} debuff with any source of {{KW|Artifact}} or {{R|Orange Pellets}}.
+
* {{R|Odd Mushroom}} is useful in this fight because it makes the {{KW|Vulnerable}} Snecko applies less potent.
* [[Odd Mushroom]] is useful in this fight because it makes the {{KW|Vulnerable}} Snecko applies less potent.
 
   
 
== Trivia ==
 
== Trivia ==
Line 44: Line 44:
 
**WobblyLine VFX used in Snecko's glare is now larger and scales correctly with resolution.
 
**WobblyLine VFX used in Snecko's glare is now larger and scales correctly with resolution.
 
*Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
 
*Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
**Adding SFX for Snecko's glare.
+
**Adding SFX for Snecko's glare.
 
**Updating SFX for Confusion Power.
 
**Updating SFX for Confusion Power.
 
*Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
 
*Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
Line 50: Line 50:
 
*Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
 
*Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
 
**Snecko uses a Bite VFX when it bites now.
 
**Snecko uses a Bite VFX when it bites now.
  +
{{Monsters Navbox}}
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Act II]]
 
[[Category:Act II]]

Latest revision as of 20:06, July 27, 2020

Snecko is a Normal Encounter found in Act 2. Its usage of Icon Confused Confused combined with its ability to make the player Icon Vulnerable Vulnerable may make it appear to be a strong encounter, but many higher-cost decks will benefit from the Icon Confused Confused and defeat the snecko easily. Lower cost decks, however, may have a more difficult time.

Pattern Edit

Always starts with Perplexing Glare.

Afterwards, it has a 60% chance of using Bite and a 40% chance of using Tail Whip every turn. Snecko cannot use Bite 3 times in a row.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+ Asc 17+
Perplexing Glare
Debuff2
Inflicts Icon Confused Confused. Inflicts Icon Confused Confused. Inflicts Icon Confused Confused.
Tail Whip Attack Intent 2 Deals 8 damage, applies 2 Icon Vulnerable Vulnerable. Deals 10 damage, applies 2 Icon Vulnerable Vulnerable. Deals 10 damage, applies 2 Icon Vulnerable Vulnerable and 2 Icon Weak Weak.
Bite Attack intent 4 Deals 15 damage. Deals 18 damage. Deals 18 damage.

Tips Edit

Trivia Edit

  • The name 'Snecko' is a combination of the words 'Snake' and 'Gecko'.

Update HistoryEdit

  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • WobblyLine VFX used in Snecko's glare is now larger and scales correctly with resolution.
  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Adding SFX for Snecko's glare.
    • Updating SFX for Confusion Power.
  • Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
    • Snecko enemy buff.
  • Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
    • Snecko uses a Bite VFX when it bites now.
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon

AcidSlimeIconSpikeSlimeIconCultistIconJawWormIconLousesIconFungiBeastIconGremlinsIconLooterIconBlueSlaverIconRedSlaverIcon

EliteMapIcon

GremlinNobIconLagavulinIconSentriesIcon

BossMapIcon

GuardianHexaghostAchievementSlimeBossAchievement

MonsterMapIcon

ByrdIconChosenIconMuggerIconShelledParasiteIconSphericGuardianIconCenturionMysticIconSnakePlantIconSneckoIcon

CultistIconFungiBeastIconGremlinsIconLooterIconSentrySoloIconBlueSlaverIconRedSlaverIcon

EliteMapIcon

BookOfStabbingIconGremlinLeaderIconTaskmasterIcon

BossMapIcon

AutomatonAchievementChampCollectorAchievement

MonsterMapIcon

DarklingIconOrbWalkerIconShapesIconMawIconSpireGrowthIconTransientIconWrithingMassIcon

CultistIconJawWormIconSphericGuardianIcon

EliteMapIcon

GiantHeadIconNemesisIconReptomancerIcon

BossMapIcon

AwakenedOneAchievementDonuAndDecaIconTimeEaterAchievement

EliteMapIcon

SpireShieldIconSpireSpearIcon

BossMapIcon

CorruptHeartIcon

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.