Snecko is a Normal Encounter found in Act 2. Its usage of Confused combined with its ability to make the player Vulnerable may make it appear to be a strong encounter, but many higher-cost decks will benefit from the Confused and defeat the snecko easily. Lower cost decks, however, may have a more difficult time.
Always starts with Perplexing Glare.
Afterwards, it has a 60% chance of using Bite and a 40% chance of using Tail Whip every turn. Snecko cannot use Bite 3 times in a row.
|Name||Intent||Effect||Asc 2+||Asc 17+|
|Perplexing Glare||Inflicts Confused.||Inflicts Confused.||Inflicts Confused.|
|Tail Whip||Deals 8 damage, applies 2 Vulnerable.||Deals 10 damage, applies 2 Vulnerable.||Deals 10 damage, applies 2 Vulnerable and 2 Weak.|
|Bite||Deals 15 damage.||Deals 18 damage.||Deals 18 damage.|
- Because Snecko inflicts Confused, higher cost decks(such as those usingPerfected Strike) will actually benefit from the debuff rather than suffer.
- The name 'Snecko' is a combination of the words 'Snake' and 'Gecko'.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- WobblyLine VFX used in Snecko's glare is now larger and scales correctly with resolution.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding SFX for Snecko's glare.
- Updating SFX for Confusion Power.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Snecko enemy buff.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Snecko uses a Bite VFX when it bites now.