Malleable - On taking Attack damage, gains 3 Icon Block.png Block. Block gain increases as Malleable is triggered. Resets to 3 at the start of your turn.

Pattern[edit | edit source]

Has a 65% chance of using Chomp and a 35% chance of using Enfeebling Spores every turn. Cannot use Chomp three times in a row and cannot use Enfeebling Spores twice in a row.

In Ascension 17+, changes pattern to Chomp > Chomp > Enfeebling Spores after the first time Enfeebling Spores is used.

Name Intent Effect Asc 2+
Chomp Attack intent 5.png Deals 7 x 3 damage. Deals 8 x 3 damage.
Enfeebling Spores Debuff2.png Inflicts 2 Icon Frail.png Frail and 2 Icon Weak.png Weak. Inflicts 2 Icon Frail.png Frail and 2 Icon Weak.png Weak.

Tips[edit | edit source]

  • Because of Snake Plant's ability to add an increasing amount of Icon Block.png Block each time it is attacked per turn, it is recommended to use fewer, harder hitting attacks per turn (if possible). Attacks that hit multiple times will repeatedly trigger malleable but the Icon Block.png Block is added all at once after the entire attack.
  • With its attack being a low damage with multiple hits, Icon Weak.png Weak, Icon Thorns.png Thorns, and strength reduction (such as Disarm, Dark Shackles, or Malaise) are invaluable in the fight.

Update History[edit | edit source]

  • Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
    • Updating icon for Malleable power.
  • Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
    • We updated the animations for several monsters! Affected monsters include: Snake Plant
  • Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
    • Flame Barrier, Flight, Malleable, and Torii now have more checks to ensure that their effects trigger correctly.
Monsters, Elites, and Bosses
MonsterMapIcon.png

AcidSlimeIcon.jpgSpikeSlimeIcon.jpgCultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgLousesIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GremlinNobIcon.jpgLagavulinIcon.jpgSentriesIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

Guardian.jpgHexaghostAchievement.jpgSlimeBossAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

ByrdIcon.jpgChosenIcon.jpgMuggerIcon.jpgShelledParasiteIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpgCenturionMysticIcon.jpgSnakePlantIcon.jpgSneckoIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgFungiBeastIcon.jpgGremlinsIcon.jpgLooterIcon.jpgSentrySoloIcon.jpgBlueSlaverIcon.jpgRedSlaverIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

BookOfStabbingIcon.jpgGremlinLeaderIcon.jpgTaskmasterIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AutomatonAchievement.jpgChamp.jpgCollectorAchievement.jpg

MonsterMapIcon.png

DarklingIcon.jpgOrbWalkerIcon.jpgShapesIcon.jpgMawIcon.jpgSpireGrowthIcon.jpgTransientIcon.jpgWrithingMassIcon.jpg

CultistIcon.jpgJawWormIcon.jpgSphericGuardianIcon.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

GiantHeadIcon.jpgNemesisIcon.jpgReptomancerIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

AwakenedOneAchievement.jpgDonuAndDecaIcon.jpgTimeEaterAchievement.jpg

EliteMapIcon.png

SpireShieldIcon.jpgSpireSpearIcon.jpg

BossMapIcon.png

CorruptHeartIcon.jpg

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.