The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sources of Slimed[edit | edit source]
- Twisting Mind
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Evolve: Draw 1 more card for each Slimed you draw. Stacking Evolves can allow you to draw 2 more cards when you draw a Slimed. Can still lead to a hand of 10 Slimed, however. (***Verification needed: Slimed statuses given by the Time Eater does not appear to trigger the Evolve effect upon being drawn at the beginning of the turn.)
- Exhaust synergies can use Slimed as exhaust fuel. In addition, Slimed can be played for any benefits from exhausting, such as from Feel No Pain.
- Medical Kit has no effect on Slimed, unlike other statuses. Since Slimed is already playable, it has no effect.
- Slimed's cost can be changed by any effect that normally changes a card's cost, such as Mummified Hand or Confused.
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Medical Kit relic will no longer cause Slimed cards to glow as if they could be played when you have no energy.
- Medical Kit will no longer allow the player to sometimes play Slimed when out of energy.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Slimed: Replaces Wounds and Draw Reduction debuff from Slime enemies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.