Sources of Slimed Edit
- Twisting Mind
- Evolve: Draw 1 more card for each Slimed you draw. Stacking Evolves can allow you to draw 2 more cards when you draw a Slimed. Can still lead to a hand of 10 Slimed, however. (***Verification needed: Slimed statuses given by the Time Eater does not appear to trigger the Evolve effect upon being drawn at the beginning of the turn.)
- Exhaust synergies can use Slimed as exhaust fuel. In addition, Slimed can be played for any benefits from exhausting, such as from Feel No Pain.
- Medical Kit has no effect on Slimed, unlike other statuses. Since Slimed is already playable, it has no effect.
- Slimed's cost can be changed by any effect that normally changes a card's cost, such as Mummified Hand or Confused.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Medical Kit relic will no longer cause Slimed cards to glow as if they could be played when you have no energy.
- Medical Kit will no longer allow the player to sometimes play Slimed when out of energy.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Slimed: Replaces Wounds and Draw Reduction debuff from Slime enemies.
|Attacks||Bite • Dramatic Entrance • Flash of Steel • Hand of Greed • Mind Blast • Ritual Dagger • Shiv • Smite (BETA) • Swift Strike • Through Violence (BETA)|
|Skills||Apotheosis • Apparition • Bandage Up • Beta (BETA) • Blind • Causality (BETA) • Chrysalis • Dark Shackles • Deep Breath • Discovery • Enlightenment • Finesse • Forethought • Good Instincts • Impatience • Insight (BETA) • J.A.X. • Jack of All Trades • Madness • Master of Strategy • Metamorphosis • Miracle (BETA) • Panacea • Panic Button • Purity • Safety (BETA) • Secret Technique • Secret Weapon • The Bomb • Thinking Ahead • Transmutation • Trip • Violence|
|Powers||Magnetism • Mayhem • Omega (BETA) • Panache • Sadistic Nature|
|Statuses||Burn • Dazed • Slimed • Void • Wound|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.