Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Will always go through the pattern of Goop Spray, Preparing, Slam, and then repeat.
Split occurs when its HP is at 50% or below.
|Goop Spray||Shuffles 3 Slimed to your discard pile.|
|Shuffles 5 19+ Slimed to your discard pile.|
|Slam||Deals 35 damage.|
|Deals 38 4+ damage.|
|Split||Splits into an Acid Slime (L) and a Spike Slime (L)
with current HP. Interrupts previous intents.
- Slam hits for quite a bit of damage, so try and force him to split by his 3rd turn by dealing 70+ total damage, or use Weak and/or a lot of Block. Splitting this boss will cause his intended action to interrupt so bursting him down when he is close to splitting (70-80 HP) can aid in defeating the residue slimes after splitting.
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- Slime and Heart enemy SFX no longer play when game is backgrounded.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Slimed Attack.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Acid Slime (Large) and Slime Boss get additional slime attack SFX.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Slimes no longer make sounds if game is running in background and bg sounds are muted.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Slime Boss nerf: 3 Slime attack no longer deals damage.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Slimed: Replaces Wounds and Draw Reduction debuff from Slime enemies.
- Several Slime enemies now give you Slimed rather than a debuff.
- Weekly Patch 16: Back to Work
- Split Slimes and other spawned minions should now correctly have the Slow power when Time Dilation mod is on.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Meat on the Bone, Red Skull, Slime's Split, and Berserk all trigger on less than or equal to 50% HP and desc are updated to reflect this
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Slime Boss gets a minor nerf.
- Fixed bug where defeating Slime Boss wasn't giving achievement.
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|