FANDOM


(added Update History section)
Line 74: Line 74:
 
SneakyStrike.png|Blue Slaver as seen in Sneaky Strike card art
 
SneakyStrike.png|Blue Slaver as seen in Sneaky Strike card art
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
  +
  +
==Update History==
  +
*Weekly Patch 53: Blizzard
  +
**Adding a VFX for Entangle by Red Slaver (NON-Fast Mode only)
  +
*Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
  +
**Shelled Parasite and Slaver combined combat has been removed from The City.
  +
*Weekly Patch 36: Power Through
  +
**Slaver/Looter and Slaver/Monster encounters in Act 1 swap positions to prevent Vulnerable + Attack turns.
  +
*Weekly Patch 22: Testing the Third Character
  +
**Some redundant code on the red slaver removed for slight performance increase.
  +
*Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
  +
**The Blue Slaver enemy can no longer be fought as one of the first 3 monsters in Act 1.
  +
*Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
  +
**Fixed issue where incorrect intent damage was shown for Red Slaver.
  +
*Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
  +
**Slaver and Shelled Parasite combat in the city have their order swapped so the slaver will not apply Vulnerable before attacked by Parasite.
  +
*Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
  +
**Red Slaver's AI is updated to not apply Vulnerable on turn 1.
  +
**Raising the Slaver's position a bit for Slaver + Parasite combat (power hidden by card).
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Monster]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]
 
[[Category:Act I]]

Revision as of 21:19, August 22, 2019

Blue Slaver


Pattern:

  • Every turn, has 40% chance to use Rake and 60% chance to use Stab. Cannot use the same move 3 times in a row.
  • Asc 17+ adds a new condition to the pattern: Cannot use Rake twice in a row.
Name Intent Effect Asc 2-3+ Asc 17-18+
Stab
Intent - Aggressive - Sword
Deals 12 damage. Deals 13 damage. Deals 13 damage.
Rake
Intent - Attack Debuff
Deals 7 damage and applies 1 Weak. Deals 8 damage and applies 1 Weak. Deals 8 damage and applies 2 Weak.

Red Slaver

Entangled: You are unable to use any Attack cards for 1 turn.

Pattern

  • Always starts with Stab.
  • After the first Stab, has 25% chance of using Entangled every turn. Will continuously follow the Scrape, Scrape, Stab pattern until Entangle is finally used.
  • After Entangle is used, has 55% chance of using Scrape and 45% of using Stab every turn.
  • Cannot use Stab 3 times in a row or Scrape 3 times in a row.
  • Asc 17+ changes the patterns in the following ways: Scrape, Scrape, Stab pattern becomes Scrape, Stab instead. In addition, Scrape now cannot be used twice in a row.
Name Intent Effect Asc 2-3+ Asc 17-18+
Stab
Intent - Aggressive - Sword
Deals 13 damage Deals 14 damage Deals 14 damage
Scrape
Intent - Attack Debuff
Deals 8 damage and applies 1 Vulnerable. Deals 9 damage and applies 1 Vulnerable. Deals 9 damage and applies 2 Vulnerable.
Entangle
Debuff1

Applies 1 Entangled.

Applies 1 Entangled. Applies 1 Entangled.

Gallery

Update History

  • Weekly Patch 53: Blizzard
    • Adding a VFX for Entangle by Red Slaver (NON-Fast Mode only)
  • Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
    • Shelled Parasite and Slaver combined combat has been removed from The City.
  • Weekly Patch 36: Power Through
    • Slaver/Looter and Slaver/Monster encounters in Act 1 swap positions to prevent Vulnerable + Attack turns.
  • Weekly Patch 22: Testing the Third Character
    • Some redundant code on the red slaver removed for slight performance increase.
  • Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
    • The Blue Slaver enemy can no longer be fought as one of the first 3 monsters in Act 1.
  • Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
    • Fixed issue where incorrect intent damage was shown for Red Slaver.
  • Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
    • Slaver and Shelled Parasite combat in the city have their order swapped so the slaver will not apply Vulnerable before attacked by Parasite.
  • Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
    • Red Slaver's AI is updated to not apply Vulnerable on turn 1.
    • Raising the Slaver's position a bit for Slaver + Parasite combat (power hidden by card).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.