Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Stab||Deals 12 damage.|
|Deals 13 2+ damage.|
|Rake||Deals 7 damage and applies 1 Weak.|
|Deals 8 2+ damage and applies 1 Weak.|
|Deals 8 2+ damage and applies 2 17+ Weak.|
- Every turn, has 40% chance to use Rake and 60% chance to use Stab. Cannot use the same move 3 times in a row.
- Ascension 17+ adds a new condition to the pattern: Cannot use Rake twice in a row.
|Stab||Deals 13 damage|
|Deals 14 2+ damage|
|Scrape||Deals 8 damage and applies 1 Vulnerable.|
|Deals 9 2+ damage and applies 1 Vulnerable.|
|Deals 9 2+ damage and applies 2 17+ Vulnerable.|
Applies 1 Entangled.
- Always starts with Stab.
- After the first Stab, has 25% chance of using Entangle every turn. Will continuously follow the Scrape, Scrape, Stab pattern until Entangle is finally used.
- Ascension 17+ changes the patterns in the following ways:
- Weekly Patch 53: Blizzard
- Adding a VFX for Entangle by Red Slaver (NON-Fast Mode only)
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Entangle Power.
- Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
- Adding SFX for Time Warp, Flight, Constricted, and Entangle Powers.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Shelled Parasite and Slaver combined combat has been removed from The City.
- Weekly Patch 36: Power Through
- Slaver/Looter and Slaver/Monster encounters in Act 1 swap positions to prevent Vulnerable + Attack turns.
- Weekly Patch 22: Testing the Third Character
- Some redundant code on the red slaver removed for slight performance increase.
- Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
- The Blue Slaver enemy can no longer be fought as one of the first 3 monsters in Act 1.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Fixed issue where incorrect intent damage was shown for Red Slaver.
- Weekly Patch 7: Setting Up All the Things
- Slaver and Shelled Parasite combat in the city have their order swapped so the slaver will not apply Vulnerable before attacked by Parasite.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Red Slaver's AI is updated to not apply Vulnerable on turn 1.
- Raising the Slaver's position a bit for Slaver + Parasite combat (power hidden by card).
|Monsters, Elites, and Bosses|