- Skewer is a good Act 1 draft, but falls off later in the game as it doesn't scale well
- Allows for increased burst damage when you need it
- Can be played for 0 energy. At 0 energy it doesn't do anything, but allows you to synergize with cards/relics that benefit from playing attacks or playing 0-cost cards
The Red Louse is featured in the card art.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Removing 'Spend all [R].' from all X-cost cards for consistency.
- Fixed bug where cost X cards do not work with energy gain cards if played too fast.