The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Shiv is a 0-cost card for the Silent. It cannot be obtained by itself; instead, Shivs are added to your hand by other cards.
Shivs can be buffed by the Accuracy card.
Sources of Shivs
- Infinite Blades: Start each turn with 1 Shiv.
- Cloak And Dagger: Gain 6 Block, add 1 (2) Shiv.
- Storm of Steel: Discard your hand, add 1 Shiv per card discarded.
- Blade Dance: Add 2 (3) Shivs.
- Ninja Scroll: Start each combat with 3 Shivs.
- Accuracy: Shivs deal 3 (5) more damage this combat.
- Strength works fully for shivs.
- Finisher counts each Shiv played.
- Exhaust synergies (such as Dead Branch) will trigger any time a shiv is played.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.