Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Shiv is a 0-cost card for the Silent. It cannot be obtained by itself; instead, Shivs are added to your hand by other cards.
Shivs can be buffed by the Accuracy card.
Sources of Shivs
- Blade Dance: Add 3(4) Shivs.
- Cloak and Dagger: Gain 6 Block, add 1 (2) Shiv.
- Infinite Blades: Start each turn with 1 Shiv.
- Storm of Steel: Discard your hand, add 1 Shiv per card discarded.
- Ninja Scroll: Start each combat with 3 Shivs in hand.
- Accuracy: Shivs deal 4(6) more damage this combat.
- Strength works fully for Shivs.
- Finisher counts each Shiv played.
- Dead Branch will trigger any time a shiv is played.
- After Image and A Thousand Cuts benefit from any cards played, a strong synergy with Shivs.
- Choke works extremely well with Shivs, as it bypasses Block and activates every time a card is played.
- Can easily use Envenom to quickly apply Poison stacks.
- Wrist Blade increases all Shiv damage by 4
- With the right deck, Panache can be triggered multiple times in a turn.
- Pen Nib and Nunchaku are easily cycled by Shivs.
- Ornamental Fan, Shuriken, and Kunai all work with Shivs.
- Master Reality, if you somehow obtain it, increases the damage of Shivs by 2.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Accuracy power now correctly works with Shivs played from the top of the deck via cards like Mayhem or Havoc.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Shiv and J.A.X can no longer spawn from effects like Jack Of All Trades and Transmutation.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Accuracy wasn't working with Shiv+
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Colorless cards can now be upgraded! This was also a good time to re-examine and balance several of the cards.
- Shiv+. +2 damage.
- Weekly Patch 3: Balance Balance Balance
- Fixed a case where Shiv would not be marked as seen in the Card Library.