[Recall] Add 1 Colorless Card to your deck.
[Recall] Add 2 Colorless Cards to your deck, take 5 damage.
[Recall] Add 3 Colorless Cards to your deck, take 10 damage.
When completing this event, you 'recall' memories regarding what appears to be the past of the various characters. It's possible that the first time you experience this event with each character, you'll see the memory relating to that character. Or it may be linked to which card you picked. Or any other number of reasons.
The Ironclad: You 'recall' a memory of the demonic encounter that gave you your powers. Fear.
The Defect: You 'recall' your reawakening at the bottom of the Spire. Confusion.
It's possible that the Silent's tribe is the same one in the Ironclad's memory "Fear".
FEAR. A demonic creature towers above you, wings spread wide as it howls with laughter. Dead bodies of a tribe surround you while the village is engulfed in terrible dark flames. The demon calls out, taunting you. " YOU REALLY ARE THE STRONGEST NOW! Haha.. HEHE... HAHAHAAAAH!! " This laughter echoes forever...
TRIUMPH. The remains, of a ghostly creature, sink slowly into the mud before you, barely visible in the moonlight. You have proven yourself amongst your sisters. Standing victoriously, you wait in silence as the others ceremoniously place the creature's skull atop your head. The ritual has concluded. You head towards the Spire...
CONFUSION. [OBJECTIVE] BALANCE must be ENFORCED [DEFINE] BALANCE [ERROR] BALANCE NOT FOUND [DEFINE] BALANCE [ERROR] BALANCE NOT FOUND [WARNING] Large object approaching "I... ..am ....Neow.."
SERENITY. Two primitive creatures fight over a carcass on the side of the road. You observe, devoid of emotion. Watch. Remember. Live. This is the Watcher's mission. Recently, one of your peers had stopped reporting on their assignment: a Spire of unknown origin. As the fight ends, you continue onward, unfazed by the bloody scene that took place.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Adding ambient SFX for Sensory Stone event.
- Weekly Patch 29: TURBO
- Fix grammar issue in Sensory Stone event.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Additional lore in the Sensory Stone event.
- Egg relics now show pre-upgraded cards for Sensory Stone event's choices.
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Sensory Stone event wording fix.
- Weekly Patch 20: Immolate
- Wording fixes in Sensory Stone event.
- Weekly Patch 19: Seed
- Grammar improvements for Sensory Stone event.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Hotfix: Fixed issue where Sensory Stone event may give you colored cards.
- New Event (Beyond): Sensory Stone.