Whenever you lose HP in combat, gain 3 Block next turn.
Self-Forming Clay can be activated multiple times in a single turn.
Self-Forming Clay is an Uncommon Relic.
- Self-forming clay is activated by cards that cost your HP. Therefore, assuming the block it produces actually gets used, it will effectively negate the disadvantage of paying 3 HP, and can even turn paying 1 or 2 HP to your advantage. For example, Brutality or Combust will cause you to gain 3 block a turn.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Fixed Self-Forming Clay relic triggering incorrectly off of prevented damage from Buffer power.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Bird-Faced, Well-Laid, All-Out, Self-Forming gets hyphenated.
- Day 1 Patch
- Self Forming Clay wording fixed to make more sense with what it actually does.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.