The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Rip and Tear features a very high base damage per energy. However its inconsistency makes it subpar against multiple and/or blocking enemies. It also lacks general synergy with any other Defect cards and deck styles.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed Rip and Tear, Sword Boomerang, and Thunder Strike continuing its hits over Thorns and Shifting powers.
- Fixed Wrist Blade not affecting Sword Boomerang, Rip and Tear, and Thunder Strike.
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Tingsha, Sword Boomerang, Bouncing Flask, Rip and Tear, Thunder Orbs, Havoc, and Juggernaut now utilize seeded enemy target randomization.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Rip and Tear card gets VFX.
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- This week adds the long anticipated third character into the game!
- A new character with unique mechanics, keywords, and art.
- Content: 75 Cards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.