Rest Sites are one of the Map locations, and are a major part of the strategy on each Act.
By default, rest sites only offer a choice between Rest and Smith. More options can be added by specific Relics.
Only one Option can be chosen at each Rest site.
There will always be a Rest site immediately before the Boss, regardless of what path you chose.
- Rest: Heal for 30% of your max HP.
- Smith: Upgrade 1 card of your choice.
- Lift (added by Girya): Permanently gain 1 Strength (maximum of 3 uses).
- Toke (added by Peace Pipe): Permanently remove 1 card from your deck.
- Dig (added by Shovel): Gain a random Relic.
- Recall (available in normal runs when Act 4 is unlocked): Obtain the Ruby Key.
- Ancient Tea Set: Whenever you enter a Rest Site, start the next combat with 2 Energy.
- Coffee Dripper: You can no longer rest at Rest Sites.
- Dream Catcher: Whenever you Rest, get a random card reward choice.
- Eternal Feather: Upon entering a Rest site, heal for 3 HP per 5 cards in your deck.
- Fusion Hammer: You can no longer smith at Rest Sites.
- Girya: Adds the "Lift" option to gain a permanent +1 Strength (max 3 times).
- Peace Pipe: Adds the "Toke" option to remove a card of your choice from your deck.
- Regal Pillow: Increases the heal from "Rest" by a flat +15 HP.
- Shovel: Adds the "Dig" option to gain a random Relic.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Campfire sleep VFX is now slightly darker.
- Defect gets a glow-version asset at Rest Site like Ironclad/Silent.
- Fixed crash when pressing down on controller on 3rd option at Rest Site if you have 4 options.
- Fixed issue where Rest Site option text wasn't placed correctly (scaling).
- Fixed lingering campfire sounds from rest sites.
- Rest Site options' rest option info text now uses localized period character.
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Improved controller navigation of Rest Site options when there are 5 options.
- Recall option now appears in Run History screens when hovering a rest site room node.
- Weekly Patch 38: Bane
- Fixed an instance where you couldn't proceed if all rest site options were unavailable.
- Compressing campfire option assets
- Weekly Patch 30: Skewer
- Added hover outlines for Rest Site options.
- Weekly Patch 12: Lunar New Year
- Fast Mode is faster. Card movement, resting at campfires, events, etc are faster.
- Fixed issue where Abandoning at a Rest Site kept the fire ambient sounds playing forever.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- The rest site background images have been updated! Additionally, they are themed for each area.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Wording: Campfire -> Rest Site for Girya and Peace Pipe.
- Day 1 Patch
- Toking at a campfire is now cancellable like Smithing.