Rest Sites are one of the Map locations, and are a major part of the strategy on each Act.
By default, rest sites only offer a choice between Rest and Smith. More options can be added by specific Relics.
Only one Option can be chosen at each Rest site.
There will always be a Rest site immediately before the Boss, regardless of what path you chose.
- Rest: Heal for 30% of your max HP.
- Smith: Upgrade 1 card of your choice.
- Lift (added by Girya): Permanently gain 1 Strength (maximum of 3 uses).
- Toke (added by Peace Pipe): Permanently remove 1 card from your deck.
- Dig (added by Shovel): Gain a random Relic.
- Dream Catcher: Whenever you Rest, get a random card reward choice.
- Eternal Feather: Upon entering a Rest site, heal for 3 HP per 5 cards in your deck.
- Regal Pillow: Increases the heal from "Rest" by a flat +15 HP.
- Ancient Tea Set: Whenever you enter a Rest Site, start the next combat with 2 Energy.
- Coffee Dripper: You can no longer rest at Rest Sites.
- Fusion Hammer: You can no longer smith at Rest Sites.