Reptomancer is an elite encounter fought in Act 3. Its ability to summon Daggers quickly (especially on high Ascension levels) make it a formidable opponent. Attacks that affect more than one enemy are key to defeating the Reptomancer.

Pattern Edit

1- Summon

2+- 33% chance to use any of her 3 moves. If more than 2 Daggers are present, 67% chance of using Snake Strike and 33% chance of using Big Bite.

  • Cannot use Snake Strike twice in a row, cannot use Big Bite twice in a row, and cannot use Summon 3 times in a row.
  • Maximum of 4 Daggers.
Name Intent Effect Asc 3+ Asc 18+
Intent - Unknown
Summons a Dagger. Summons a Dagger. Summons 2 Daggers.
Snake Strike
Intent - Attack Debuff
Deals 13 x 2 damage and applies 1 Icon Weak Weak. Deals 16 x 2 damage and applies 1 Icon Weak Weak. Deals 16 x 2 damage and applies 1 Icon Weak Weak.
Big Bite
Intent - Attack - Sickle
Deals 30 damage. Deals 34 damage. Deals 34 damage.

Dagger Edit

Pattern Edit

1- Stab

2- Explode

Dagger is not buffed at all in any Ascension stages.

Name Intent Effect
Intent - Attack Debuff
Deal 9 damage and shuffle 1 Wound
into the discard pile.
Intent Attack 6
Deal 25 damage. Dagger instantly dies after this attack.

Update HistoryEdit

  • Patch V1.1: The Dealer
    • Fixed enemy order issues in Slime Boss, Gremlin Leader, and Reptomancer encounters.
    • Fixed Reptomancer not triggering some important logic after death.
    • Reptomancer no longer creates daggers with more HP than intended.
  • Weekly Patch 54: Loop
    • Removed flame VFX that appeared when Reptomancer was defeated.
  • Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
    • Reptomancer's Daggers and Philosopher's Stone relic now correctly interact.
  • Weekly Patch 49: The Designer
    • Reptomancer enemy was receiving the Ascension 18 boost at Ascension 17.
  • Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
    • Reptomancer has been buffed and designated as an elite monster.
    • The elite encounter featuring 2 orb walkers have been removed from the elite pool and are the new guards for an Act 3 event.
    • Reptomancer and her daggers receives various buffs and is now an Elite encounter.
    • Reptomancer's heal move is replaced by a high damage attack.
  • Weekly Patch 41: Chill
    • Reptomancer enemy was sometimes not spawning new daggers.
  • Weekly Patch 40: Forethought
    • Reptomancer enemy is now only in the strong enemy pool instead of being in the weak and strong pools for ACT 3.
    • Reptomancer combat will now start to correctly show up as Reptomancer instead of Flame Bruiser in the run history screen for new runs.
    • Spawned Daggers from Reptomancer will now correctly work with Philosopher's Stone, and mods like Lethality.
  • Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
    • Reptomancer enemy is now affected by Ascension 2 and Ascension 7.
  • Weekly Patch 35: Aggregate
    • Reptomancer enemy now gives Weak instead of Vulnerable.
  • Weekly Patch 33: Terror
    • Adding enemy Reptomancer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.