Regret is a Curse.
At the end of your turn, lose 1 HP for each card in your hand. This damage bypasses Block, and even if you manage to play all the other cards in your hand you'll take one point of damage any time you are left feeling regret. The inexorable leeching of your limited health is quite dangerous.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Update History[edit | edit source]
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed Regret causing less HP loss than normal if other cards played themselves first.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Third Act
- Regret card wording improved to clarify interactions with cards like Rupture.
- Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
- Fixed issue where Regret/Decay/Doubt/Burn fails to exhaust via Blue Candle and Medical Kit.