Prismatic shard is a relic you can obtain only from a shop, which lets combat reward screens contain colorless cards and cards from other characters.
Note that if you are playing a character that is not The Defect and you obtain a Defect card that channels an orb, your character will obtain one orb slot upon usage of said card.
- The artwork for this relic is based on a dispersive prism, which breaks up light into the colors of the rainbow, hence this relic giving you cards of different colors.
- Slay the Spire 1.0: Farewell Early Access
- Fixed issue where Prismatic Shard can return cards which were not yet unlocked.
- Weekly Patch 56: The Collector
- Fixed issue where card rewards via Prismatic Shard could contain duplicates.
- Weekly Patch 54: Loop
- Potential fix for Prismatic Shard returning duplicate cards on rare occasions.
- Weekly Patch 52: Release Date Price Increase
- Duplicate cards will no longer appear on reward screens with Prismatic Shard.
- Weekly Patch 47: Metamorphosis
- Prismatic Shard now sets your max orbs to 1 only if you have 0 max orbs and you aren't the Defect.
- Weekly Patch 43: Discovery
- Prismatic Shard now gives 1 empty orb slot to non-Defect characters.
- Prismatic Shard relic no longer spawns when the Diverse daily is activated.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating anti-dupe logic for card rewards for Prismatic Shard relic.
- Weekly Patch 41: Chill
- New Shop Relic: Prismatic Shard.