- Predator is good for Cycle/Draw decks as it increases your options on the turn following it.
- That said, 15 damage for 2 energy is only slightly better than 2 strikes.
- Predator is an ok pick for early-game damage if your deck needs it. Against Gremlin Nob and Lagavulin having strong early front-loaded damage is key to winning the fight without taking too much damage.
- Predator's scaling falls off late-game, when value/ramp cards and combos generally do more damage
- Becomes a much better and safer play once the player has 4 or more Energy.
The Sentry is featured in the card art.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.