Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
At the beginning of a Poisoned enemy's turn, they take damage equal to the # of Poison stacks they have. Then the Poison stack decreases by 1.
This damage will go through an enemy's Block.
Effects that add Poison
- Deadly Poison: 5(7)
- Poisoned Stab: 3(4)
- Bouncing Flask: 3 x 3(4)
- Crippling Cloud: 4(7)
- Corpse Explosion: 6(9)
- Noxious Fumes: 2(3) per turn
- Envenom: 1 per unblocked attack
- Catalyst: +1x(+2x) existing Poison.
- Twisted Funnel: 4 at start of combat.
- Snecko Skull: +1 whenever Poison is applied.
- The Specimen: Equal to dead enemy's Poison.
Effects that take advantage of Poison
- Sadistic Nature: Deals 5(7) damage every time Poison is applied.