Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Plated Armor is a buff that adds Block to a character at the end of the turn. Every time the character receives unblocked damage from an attack, one level of Plated Armor is lost.
Sources of Plated Armor
- Thread and Needle: Relic that grants the player 4 Plated Armor at the beginning of combat.
- Essence of Steel: Potion that grants the player 4 Plated Armor.
- Wish: When this card is played, the player may choose to gain Plated Armor.
Enemies with Plated Armor
- Shelled Parasite: Starts with 14 Plated Armor.
- Patch V2.0: The Watcher
- Plated Armor power now caps at 999.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Plated Armor power description is more accurate now.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Plated Armor power wording improved when enemies have the power.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating SFX for Plated Armor Power.
- Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
- Plated Armor no longer decrements from non-attack damage (like thorns).
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Plated Armor wording improvements.