Perfected Strike is an Attack card for the Ironclad. It deals 6 damage plus 2 for every card with "Strike" in its name in the player's deck, discard pile, and hand. As a Common card, it can be found as a reward after combats.
Upgrading Perfected Strike increases the damage bonus for each "Strike" from 2 to 3.
The bonus damage is added to the base damage of the card, and all the damage is dealt in one shot, meaning strength bonuses are applied only once and not multiple times. Both in and out of combat, the first line of the card's text is updated to reflect the additional damage.
Each copy of Perfected Strike counts itself as a "Strike".
The eligible cards are:
In game modes where you have access to cards of every color, it additionally counts:
- Perfected Strike is one of the most powerful Attacks in early Ironclad decks. Simply dropping one into the starting deck deals 18 damage without an upgrade, and it only increases from there.
- Picking Perfected Strikes early is a reliable strategy. Not only are they strong on their own, but their power grows over time as more Perfected Strikes and other "Strike" cards are obtained.
- As a Common, the card is often sold by the Merchant at a low price, so players looking to build a Strike deck should pick routes that include his carpet.
- When packing Perfected Strikes, avoid the Vampires(?) Event and Pandora's Box Relic, since this will remove your starting Strikes and reduce the card's power.
- Changing the total number of "Strike" cards in your deck, discard pile, and hand during combat affects Perfected Strike's additional damage. This means that its power decreases when "Strikes" are Exhausted or put in Stasis by Bronze Orbs, and increases when "Strikes" are created by Dual Wield.
- Weekly Patch 28: The Ritual
- Fixed issue where Strike (blue), Thunder Strike, and Meteor Strike weren't used by Perfected Strike.
- Weekly Patch 18: Paranormal
- Perfected Strike now counts Strikes from other characters.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Clarified Perfected Strike's wording for new functionality.
- Perfected Strike gets an updated description.
- Perfected Strike reworked. Now counts ALL cards with the word Strike in its title. Swift Strike, Wild Strike, etc.