The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Does not apply retroactively. Upon playing Panache, the counter begins at 5, regardless of how many cards have been played before Panache.
Multiple Panache cards will stack the amount of damage done, without affecting how the effect is triggered.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Fixed Panache Power not exhausting.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating icon for Panache power.
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Colorless cards can now be upgraded! This was also a good time to re-examine and balance several of the cards.
- Panache+ added. 10 -> 14 damage.
- Weekly Patch 5: Happy Holidays!
- Panache card gets nerfed (4 card trigger -> 5 card trigger).
- Day 1 Patch
- Panache card wording clarified and made more consistent with similar effects.
- ↑ N of Panache is 5 by default and decreases by 1 whenever you play a card. Once it reaches 0, it deals damage and roll back to 5 again.
- ↑ Using multiple Panache only increases its damage. Its N, or card countdown, is always 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.