Orichalcum is a common relic that gives you 6 Block at the end of your turn, but only if you end it without Block. It is a good defense relic, though you always need to take it into account when defending.
- Orichalcum will function with Metallicize, Thread and Needle, Plated Armor, or the Defect's Frost orbs, as those only grant block at the end of your turn.
- But it will work very poorly with After Image, since playing any card will disable Orichalcum
- Orichalcum is a metal mentioned in several ancient writings, including the story of Atlantis in the Critias of Plato. It was, most likely, a alloy of copper/gold and zinc/tin (granting its green color) and due to the fact that tin was rare at the time, thus justifying its mythical origin/existence.
- Weekly Patch 51: Recursion
- Updated relic art for Orichalcum.
- Weekly Patch 23: Testing Continues...
- Orichalcum now triggers even if Frost orbs trigger. ...
- Weekly Patch 21: Channel Lightning
- Fixed bug where Orichalcum relic never stopped flashing.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Fixed issue where Orichalcum will start flashing even if you have Block from Barricade/Blur/Calipers.
- Weekly Patch 1: The First of Many!
- Orichalcum gets a very minor buff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.