Orb Walker is an Act 3 monster. It can be found alone as a normal enemy, or it can be found in the Sphere event paired with an additional Orb Walker.

Strength Up X: At the end of Orb Walker's turn, the Orb Walker gains X Icon Strength Strength


Has a 60% chance of using Laser and a 40% chance of using Claw every turn. Neither move can be used three times in a row.


  • In the Event encounter, focusing on one and then the next is typically the best strategy. Area of Effect damage or cards such as Corpse Explosion
    are also immensely helpful.
Name Intent Effect Asc 2-3+
Laser Intent - Debuff - Sword Deals 10 damage. Shuffles 1 Burn
into the draw pile and adds another into the discard pile.
Deals 11 damage. Shuffles 1 Burn
into the draw pile and adds another into the discard pile.
Claw Attack intent 4 Deals 15 damage. Deals 16 damage.


The best strategy to defeat the solo Orb Walker is to be very aggressive. Consider blocking if your attacks in hand are sub par. Because of its buff, the Orb Walker can snowball very quickly. As with most heavy-hitters, Icon Weak Weak can be a very powerful asset to buy you more time. The Weak Potion is also effective as the three Icon Weak Weak will lessen damage every single turn, and the Orb Walker always attacks.


  • Though this monster bears resemblance to a Sentry and seems to be man-made, it doesn't have the Artifact Buff.
  • The Orb Walker's resemblance to the Repulsor seems to have no clear connection, apart from that they are both robotic monsters.
  • Two Orb Walkers used to be an Act Three elite until it was replaced by the Reptomancer.

Update History

  • Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
    • Awakened One and Orb Walkers were not shuffling their status cards into the player's draw pile, but into a fixed position.
  • Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
    • Double Orb Walker elite encounter removed from the game.
    • The Mysterious Sphere event in Act 3 now uses the Double Orb Walker combat.
  • Weekly Patch 25: Building Blocks
    • Mysterious Sphere event enemies now attack in the correct order
  • Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
    • Fixed issue where Shield Gremlin and Orb Walker had upped values in the wrong Ascension Level.
  • Weekly Patch 10: Quality of Life
    • We updated the animations for several monsters! Affected monsters include: Orb Walkers
  • Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
    • For the 2 Orb Walker encounter they now attack left -> right.
  • Weekly Patch 2: Slimes!
    • Double Orb Walkers migrate to the elite pool.
  • Day 1 Patch
    • Updating y position of orb walker for dual Orb Walkers combat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.