The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Note that this relic can remove the debuffs inflicted on yourself via certain cards, such as Biased Cognition and Wraith Form; this can make such cards far more valuable. Flex also works via a debuff and will provide strength for the rest of the combat if it can be removed that turn. The same goes for Speed and Flex potion.
- Related to the above, the confused debuff that is inflicted by the Snecko Eye relic will be removed, but the bonus card draw will remain active.
- If the last card played to activate this relic applies a debuff, that debuff will be removed. Debuffs from a second play (such as those enabled by the Necronomicon), however, will remain.
- If you use this to remove confused, cards will retain their current costs for the rest of combat.
This relic is a reference to Dark Souls.
- Weekly Patch 35: Aggregate
- Orange Pellets relic no longer has strange interactions with negative Focus.
- Weekly Patch 34: Malaise
- Oxford comma for Orange Pellets relic.
- Weekly Patch 33: Terror
- Adding relic Orange Pellets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.