The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Upgrading Offering increases the number of cards drawn from 3 to 5.
- Offering causes HP loss, not damage, and is not reduced by Block. The life loss downside is mitigated by the Ironclad's Burning Blood.
- The life-loss effect will trigger Runic Cube, adding an additional draw.
- Offering is exceptionally strong in decks loaded with one- and zero-cost Attacks. In particular, Anger loads your deck with free Attacks, and Bite recovers the HP loss. Adding a Panache stacks up lots of bonus area-of-effect damage.
- Combining Offering with Unceasing Top massively increases both cards' strength. The Top provides extra cards to spend surplus Energy from Offering, prolonging the chain of free draws. With a few Angers shuffled into the deck, a few Seeing Red, and a few points of Strength, turns with hundreds of damage can be executed pretty reliably.
- Offering also provides the Energy needed to execute expensive combos like Impervious + 2 Entrenches + Body Slam.
- While the life loss is a relevant cost, the player should consider that enemies attack most turns. Unless the deck is extremely defensive, ending the combat a turn or two earlier could easily prevent five or more damage.
- Many enemies, particularly bosses, use weak attacks and Debuffs for a few turns before executing an overwhelmingly strong finishing move. Offering enables the player to beat the clock and slay the foe before it can perform the coup de grace.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Offering card is now faster in Fast Mode.
- Weekly Patch 46: Adrenaline
- Adding VFX for Offering card.
- Weekly Patch 37: Darkness
- Offering card nerf: HP Loss increased from 5 -> 6.
- Weekly Patch 34: Malaise
- Offering card nerf: Self damage increased from 4 -> 5.
- Weekly Patch 31: Custom Mode
- Optional UPGRADE_DESCRIPTION added for Pummel, Heavy Blade, Offering, and Reprogram
- Weekly Patch 27: Hello World
- Fixed issue where playing cost X cards quickly after energy gain cards failed. Offering -> Whirlwind
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- Offering card gets a minor change. HP Loss is now 4. Card draw upgrades from 3 -> 5.
|Attacks||Anger • Bash • Blood for Blood • Bludgeon • Body Slam • Carnage • Clash • Cleave • Clothesline • Dropkick • Feed • Fiend Fire • Headbutt • Heavy Blade • Hemokinesis • Immolate • Iron Wave • Perfected Strike • Pommel Strike • Pummel • Rampage • Reaper • Reckless Charge • Searing Blow • Sever Soul • Strike (Ironclad) • Sword Boomerang • Thunderclap • Twin Strike • Uppercut • Whirlwind • Wild Strike|
|Skills||Armaments • Battle Trance • Bloodletting • Burning Pact • Defend (Ironclad) • Disarm • Double Tap • Dual Wield • Entrench • Exhume • Flame Barrier • Flex • Ghostly Armor • Havoc • Impervious • Infernal Blade • Intimidate • Limit Break • Offering • Power Through • Rage • Second Wind • Seeing Red • Sentinel • Shockwave • Shrug It Off • Spot Weakness • True Grit • Warcry|
|Powers||Barricade • Berserk • Brutality • Combust • Corruption • Dark Embrace • Demon Form • Evolve • Feel No Pain • Fire Breathing • Inflame • Juggernaut • Metallicize • Rupture|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.