Nilry's Codex is one of the three potential rewards from Cursed Tome event.
Three cards will be presented to you at the end of your turn. you may select one of them to shuffle into your draw pile, or you can skip the selection if none of the choice is desirable.
It can only generate a card that is available through shop and rewards with some exceptions. It cannot generate a healing card.
- This relic references Codex, a tabletop game made by Sirlin. Nilry's is (almost) Sirlin backwards.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed issue if cards are queued and turn is ended after an enemy dies, Nilry's Codex can open and cause issues.
- Weekly Patch 55: Blur
- Draw, Discard, and Exhaust piles can now be viewed during Codex/Discovery card selection.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Fixed issue where viewing relics with Nilrys Codex' popup caused issues with controllers.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- All sources of random temporary card generation in combat (like Dead Branch) can no longer generate cards that provide healing.
- New tip added to indicate that healing cards cannot be generated randomly during combat.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Seeds are now utilized for Enchirdion and Codex.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Fixed bug where Singing Bowl's +2 HP option appeared for Codex if you opened the map while viewing the cards.