One of the random rewards possible from Cursed Tome.
The card choice is skippable.
- This relic references Codex, a tabletop game made by Sirlin. Nilry's is (almost) Sirlin backwards.
- Patch V1.1: The Dealer
- Fixed issue if cards are queued and turn is ended after an enemy dies, Nilry's Codex can open and cause issues.
- Weekly Patch 55: Blur
- Draw, Discard, and Exhaust piles can now be viewed during Codex/Discovery card selection.
- Weekly Patch 50: The Final Act
- Fixed issue where viewing relics with Nilrys Codex' popup caused issues with controllers.
- Weekly Patch 44: Chrysalis
- All sources of random temporary card generation in combat (like Dead Branch) can no longer generate cards that provide healing.
- New tip added to indicate that healing cards cannot be generated randomly during combat.
- Weekly Patch 17: Patched in the Face
- Seeds are now utilized for Enchirdion and Codex.
- Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features
- Fixed bug where Singing Bowl's +2 HP option appeared for Codex if you opened the map while viewing the cards.