- The copied cards will reflect any permanent cost changes as a result of things like Snecko Eye's or the effects of Madness. They will not reflect one-turn-only cost changes, such as those from Bullet Time or a card added via Distraction.
- Weekly Patch 42: Reboot
- Updating icon for Nightmare power.
- Weekly Patch 9: Ascension
- Nightmare no longer retains "cost for turn" when copying cards (as you get the copies next turn).
- Weekly Patch 8: Ooh Shiny!
- Nightmare+ card is nerfed. No longer adds 4 cards, just lowers energy cost.
- Weekly Patch 6: We're Back!
- New green card, Nightmare. Description withheld for spoiler reasons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.